The lady of the house brought home a large jar of Nutella last night, something of a treat.
Expectations were high as we popped the lid, and the gold foil seal.
It is throughout the jar. A finer food pox we have not seen.
The jar was bought at Woolworths, Huonville, in Tasmania’s beautiful Huon Valley.
The jar was within use-by date, check out the video … https://youtu.be/re6fMl_nspw
We have told Ferrero.
EDIT: Ferrero got back to us promptly and said this problem is caused by changing temperatures. They said the product is safe to eat, but might not taste the best, and they would exchange it.
Which is good, because it would be hard to eat something that looks like that.
Meanwhile, here’s another tale of Huon Valley chocolate.